Friday, June 6, 2008

House Sitter Problems!


Sorry again! I hate it when I am unable to blog on my page! This week has been the week from HELL! Ok, so I finally get a house sitter, and of course I am a little upset because I have to pay her for doing it, but I am thinking that I am only going to need her services for one month, and then I am going to use one of the house sitters from the following services: http://mindmyhouse.com/ or http://mindmyhouse.com/. Both of these websites are AWESOME, if you ever need a house sitter, you should check here and they even give you information about how to do a house sitting agreement and what to ask potential house sitters. So my problem started Wednesday. If you know my luck, then you will know that I always pick a person, and they never want to follow through. Well after calling the house sitter three days in a row, she finally calls to tell me that she has been sick with a cold, and was unable to call or get out of bed…People are a TRIP!!!!!

After all of this she wants to start on Monday…So in the mean time if she does not start on Monday, I had to get my friend’s brother to do it.. This always happens when I don’t over plan……

No comments: