Friday, October 17, 2008

Where is Elisia

Wow! I can't beleive that I have been out of site! As if you did not know, I recenlty had lapband surgery and I had to adjust to so many new things to eat. I am so afraid that I am going to gain the weight back, that I have been eating like a bird. So on Wednesday, I got over finally the liquid portion, and now I am on the pureered portion, which is a lot better than the liquid portion. I lost 20 pounds so far, but I fell like I am gaining them back even though I am eating very lightly. Today, I had a yogurt drink for lunch, a can of tuna with lite mayo, and I will probably have some black beans and cheese for dinner. I kinda feel bad because I am having a hard time watching my drinking. With the lap band you are suppose to not drink 30 mins before an dafter you eat, but I have been feeling so thirsty that I had to drink, I know that is wrong so I really have to watch it. More updates to come.

No comments: