Monday, January 26, 2009

Notorious BIG!


Have I been slacking or what! I have been to, two different films, and I have not put anything up yet about them. Also I have highlights from my trip to Sundance. I can’t believe that I have been their twice! Lucky me!

The long arrival for a great film, the life and times of Notorious BIG! I really enjoyed this film, it took me back to the 90’s and all of the fun that I use to have. The film includes lots of new faces and some old ones, but this mixture is what makes the film.

The film really captivated me for the entire two hours. The portrayl of Lil Kim actually gave you an insight of what she was like. The relationship that Notorious had with his mom was so interesting to me, because I never knew that they were so close, and Angela Bassett, as his mom, was a great choice.

Te flick also showed how Puff and Big became friends, and how they were able to inspire each other. Not because of their dedication to each other, but also because you see where how Puff became the person is now, and how he had to work very hard to make Bad Boy what is is today. It was great to see how Big believed in him so much that he was able to get out of the game. This film is a must see!

No comments: