Thursday, July 2, 2009

Weight Loss Update!


Wow! It has been a minute! I don’t know why it is so hard for me to blog! At the present time, I am losing the weight finally! I just had a major fill, and now I understand the power of the Lapband. With this fill I have not been able to eat: ribs, hamburgers, or any breads. I also have to really chew slowly and not talk and eat at the same time. Isn’t it amazing that for the most part, I usually eat and talk at the same time, and I was not even aware that I did that. I am posting a new photo of me with the weight loss, now if I can get to the gym, I really can see the difference.

2 comments:

Tina said...

the eating is crazy isn't it when a fill finally kicks in. All of that unconscious stuff you do (and believe me I did a lot of talking and eating!) kicks you on your backside until you learn that you have to be one with the chewing.

Your looking good!

Tina

Lady Lap Band said...

Isn't it great when you get to a point with the fills when you feel like it is really starting to work!!! I just got up to 6.5 cc's and I am at that point now! I am excited to read more about your journey!!!

www.ladylapband.com