Saturday, June 26, 2010

RIP Michael Jackson!

I can’t believe that it has been one year! Yesterday while I was home I got to watch the following, “The Wiz.” Wow I can’t believe how good it was. I remember the first time that I saw the film; I was so excited it was a special treat for me! My mother picked me up from school that day, and said, “ I have a special surprise for you,” Me being the strange little kid, I could not understand what it was because she picked my up before I got out of school, so I thought what is it, did someone die or was someone in the hospital?
Well after a quick lunch at Wendy’s she told me to close my eyes as she drove, then when the car stopped, we are at the movie theatre! And I looked up and on the billboard was the film, “THE WIZ,” was I happy. We went inside and saw the film; and throughout looking at the movie, we both laughed and cried at the end. What an GREAT “Mommy and Me” moment!


No comments: