Saturday, July 5, 2014

My Sister-In-Law: RIP




I am sure most of you know that I am the only child.  I recently got married, and inherited a new sister-in-law, Tony James.  Today Tonya passed away.   As everyone knows I am always a happy person and I try not to let stress get me down, but when it does, Tonya was there for me.  Whether we spoke on my way to work or on my way home, she was there to listen. Sometimes we all just need that person to listen, who can turn that frown upside down. My heart is heavy, but my soul is happy because she is in a better place.  I will miss Tonya and the open arms that she had for me, when she welcome me into the family, I will miss our phone conversations that helped me get through my day or evening, I will miss the way that she liked every photo on my “Facebook page,” and the support that she showed me.  I will miss the way she made me laugh or listen to me when I was angry, and I will miss the love that she gave me as if I was her own sister.  #RIPTONYAJAMES

No comments: