Friday, February 8, 2008

Busy Week!

Wow! This week has been so busy that I have not had time to blog. Ok, let's see:

Production Stuff:
In case you don't know I have my own Film Production Company and we are in the process of shooting a feature, but we are only shooting the first ten pages. We finally got all of our money in order so we are going to hire a UPM to do the budget. I had to interview several, and I finally have the one that we are going with.  He seems to know his stuff!  Thank God! He is looking for work and the WGA Strike is not hurting him.  

I am also producing a reality pilot for my friend's production company.  Which we are in the process of doing the pre-production work because the shoot is the last Friday of this month.

I also had a major meeting with a certain horror writer's agent about him helping to write a project that I want to produce.  His agent told me that he will not negotiate any deals until the WGA Strike is over....(Hopefully that will happen this weekend).....

Other News:
I am on my way to Florida this morning to attend my mom's foundation Fundraiser event! This is the first time, that I get to just fly in to the event because everything has been done by the Office Coordinator of the Foundation! I will make sure to add photos from the event, when I get back..... 

I think that is all for now, but I will post more information later...... Everyone have a great weekend!

No comments: