Friday, February 15, 2008

The Day After V-DAY!


Ok, ok so I did not get my boyfriend nothing for Valentine's Day! I felt really bad because we have been together for four years and every year I get him something really cool, but this year I just gave hime a "little" card. I think it has been traveling all weekend and then running around at work, made me not realize that I needed to go shopping. An to top it off, he gave me a gift card to my favorite spa and a bunch of DVDs that I wanted! So I felt so bad that I went out this morning and picked him a few things....I don't know sometimes I think that V-Day is overated because, every day that I am with him should be V-Day because there are so many things that we do for each other. Like loaning him gas money or vice versa, that should count for something. Well, I just hope that I stay on the good side after giving him this gift this weekend. I will keep it posted.


No comments: