Saturday, April 5, 2008

What A Week!


So I am a little bit behind in blogging this week. I am trying to get back in to getting up early for work, and it has been so hard, because I am discovering that I am no longer a morning person who likes to get up early, but a person who likes to sleep late and go to bed late. Well, this week I am trying my best to get on schedule. I feel a little happy today because I did find a house sitter, but I am also sad because it is so hard trying to maintain a business in another state, and at the same time work on getting your career off the ground. I am almost forty and I am still trying to become a film producer full time, WOW! is it hard to do..Ok, Ok, I am not going to bitch because I will then begin to fill sorry for myself; and if there is anything that I can't stand is when someone stats to feel sorry for themselves when they should be thankful that they have a job, clothes, food, and a roof over your head; Man, I am starting to sound like my grandmother! So last night after work, I realized that I have not been going out as much, I think it is because of the lack of funds. When ever I have to start shooting a movie, I begin to cut back on my spending such as buying music, dvds, etc...So instead of staying home on a Friday and working on something, I decided to go to the movies and see, "The Ruins.." It was VERY GOOD! I will never look at a plant the same again. If you have some free time this weekend, you should go and check it out. ..Who would have every thought that the cute little girl from "SAVED," is all grown-up and playing in horror films.....
On the production side I am looking for interns to help with pre-production. If you guys know anyone have them to e-mail me at: ahha2327@aol.com

No comments: