Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spring Break Sucks!

So this is my spring break weekend, and I should have been getting a lot of rest and hanging out at the beach, but instead I went to the dentist, took my dog to the vet, and I spent two days just working out. I also had a Doctor's appointment, because if you don't know by now I am going to be getting the Lap-Band surgery, if it is approved by my insurance. Bye-Bye FAT! Yes, I am over getting on the plane and stressing out for five hours because I am in a small seat with no leg room. They really should do something about air travel. It is so not comfortable. I HATE IT! I would love to have a First Class seat, but not with the price..Ok, Ok, I am off the subject. So I am going to have the surgery. I am so looking forward to it. I still have to make my fat ass want to go to the gym, which is so hard after a long day of working. Ok, enough of me ranting! Here is a breakdown for work:

Production: Finally we are in the last stages of getting the rights to MLT! I can't wait. I will be glad when the book is finally ours, and I can place the name and information on this blog. I just sent an e-mail to two writers who are suppose to be working on a Myspace story for our company. Let's how they have been writing and not just sitting their holding a pen. I also finished Film Independent's Fast Track Application, I hope our project gets selected! We could use a little happiness! On the foundation front I worked two grants while I have been home: one from Hilton Hotels and the other one is for Teaching Tolerance. Grant writing is so funning; once you have the blueprint you just have to keep changing it to fit the grant. I so hope that we get some money soon, it is so hard to fund a foundation. On a positive note, we finally got a date for our Youth Arts Expo. It is going to be held on May 17, 2008, so I have to get my Fat ass on a plane again, but hopefully I would have lost some weight because I would have had my surgery if my insurance company approves it, which I hope they will! Stay tune for weekend haps!

No comments: