Monday, March 10, 2008

Weekend Fun!


Now I am back to normal, and back on the grind! This weekend I had a chance to check out the film, 1000BC, it was cool! The special effects were very interesting, and the main charecter (the guy) played by Steven Strai, is very easy on the eyes!  Also this weekend I worked on a Reality Pilot called, "On The Plus Side."  It was a lot of fun, but you know there is something that will always go wrong. The Audio guy did not show up, so we had to run audio with a boom mic. Let's hope the sound worked. I also wrote two grants for my mom's foundation. I have decided that I am only going to work on foundation stuff during my lunch break, because if not when I come home I never get to work on my film stuff.  If you want more information about my mom's foundation, log onto her website at: www.barbaraseniorsharkinsfoundation.org 

No comments: