Saturday, March 22, 2008

New York Trip



The New York trip was Awesome! I had a good time. The hotel, The Hilton was very nice and it was in the middle of everything! On the way to the airport I got to see Paris Hilton with her boyfriend; talk about a DIVA! She even walks like she wants to be seen. We were able to figure out that was her because of the Paparazzi. Her boyfriend seemed very laid back. They were on their way to London. While in New York I also had a chance to catch the musical "Hairspray." It was great! The actors were very good. George Wendt who use to play Norm on Cheers, played Edna Turmblad and he did an Outstanding job; he is also a good dancer. My conference at Columbia University was GREAT! I always love that campus. This week I am on Spring Break, and I am going to try to get a lot of things done.

Update:
Foundation: Isn't it funny I just stayed at the Hilton Hotel, and today I finish an application for a Hilton Grant. I hope that we get it. We are going to use the money to start a Cooking Class for Pre-schoolers and their parents.
Also we have a grant we are trying to get from Hamburger Helper. If you want to support us with this grant, you can go to http://www.myhometownhelper.com/ViewProject.aspx?tell=2&id=40505, and a positive comment so that we can get the grant.
Production:
It looks the MLT project is a go, we are just waiting to hear from the agent in response to book rights. We are going to finish the Fast Track Project, so hopefully we will get it.

No comments: