Sunday, March 16, 2008

Doomsday!


Do you every like a good chick flick where the main charecter is a woman who is, as rap star Trina would say, "The Baddest Bitch"! If so you have to check out: Doomsday with Rhona Mitra she is one bad WOMAN! She makes Milla Jovovich (Resident Evil), look soft. The movie was about a virus that infects Scotland, and they (Government), sends her in too find out if there are any people left once they have closed off the city for several years. Make sure to check it out if you want action. Also I decided this weekend to take a break because I will be traveling to New York on Tuesday. I wanted to rest up for my trip. Why New York? I am attending a Journalism Conference at Columbia and I will also check out the musical "Hairspray," while I am there, I really wanted to see "Cat On A Hot Tin Roof," but the people that I am going with, wanted to see "Hairspray." While in New York, I will continue to blog if I have time, if not I wil catch up when I return.....

No comments: