Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Welcome Back!


Hey! WowI can't beleive that I was out with the flu for the last few days! It seems like a long time! Well, I am back; and there is so much work to be done. Here is a recap:


Production: So we are in the final stages of securing the book rights to LT. I am so excited to be working on another feature, that I can't wait until we are done! Once we have gotten the rights we are going to get the budget done, hire a DP, and a Casting Director. On The Pluse Side: has hit a ROAD BUMP! Always rememember to get people who want to be actors so that they can bring something to the project. The actress that we are working with has decided to be a DIVA, so now I may have to act in it or the director might become the actress, the sad thing about it is that we may have to reshoot some scenes, which means: MORE MONEY, MORE MONEY! Hopefully we will have a good production for this Sunday! As for work, I am beginning to work on my job's Film Festival, so it should be fun!


Foundation: I just finished writing one grant from Food Lion and last week, while I was sick I wrote one for the Yobru Foundation. I hope that we get some MONEY SOON! Brenda, has been writing grants, but I am not sure where she is at this time, and so has Rachel. At the present time I am also trying to prep our South Dade Youth Expo Event. Thank God For MYSpace because I am finding a lot of speakers for the event!


As for this weekend, I went to see the film, Semi-Pro, which semi-sucked! I am not sure why this movie was so bad, but it was! Don't even waste your time going to see it. I somehow thought it would be like: Old School, but it was a far cry from it...


No comments: