Tuesday, January 5, 2010

BACK ON THE GRIND!!!!!


Today was my first day back to work after being out for two weeks. In a way I was excited to get the semester started, and I love hearing from my students how they spent their Christmas Holidays. They always love to tell me about their new holiday gadgets and what films they saw over the break. The number one film that everyone one saw was Avatar, followed by Sherlock Holmes. It is always hard to get my students back on task after break, so I allowed them to just talk about what they did over the holidays, as they worked on their final exam preparations. I don’t know why I was so tired when I got home, but I did two things that I never do. One I watched the film "Inglourious Basterds,” which was so funny! I must admit that I am not a fan of Brad Pitt because of the whole Angelina Jolie ( I still think they cheated on Jennifer Aniston to be together), but in this movie he was very funny. Quentin Tarantino’s film is a creative complex story with a “Awesome” cast, and a interesting music score. If you are looking for something to rent, I suggest you start here.

The Second thing that I did was make dinner at home. Which is very, very rare! I am a big “Eat Out,” type of person, but I have decided that this year, I am going to try and eat out less and eat more at home. My goal is to only eat out this Friday because I am meeting a group of friends after work…Hopefully that will work.. So for diner I had my favorite; Trader Joe’s Chicken Nuggets with some leftover salad from lunch today. It was pretty good. Tomorrow, I am going to make black beans, yellow rice and grill fish. Hopefully it turn out…..OH I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT THE BIG NEWS……
I think that my house is finally going to be on Section Eight, which is making my tenant very happy details on that coming up!!!!!!!

No comments: