Friday, January 1, 2010

Holiday Movies To See!!!



The best thing about having a break is that you have a lot of free time to enjoy the things that make you happy. This week I was lucky to watch the following films and here is what I though of them:

Princess and the Frog: Wow! Disney gives animation the “Diva” treatment in 'The Princess and the Frog What a classic story that had outstanding animation and a wonderful array of music. The story reveals sweet qualities of mood and color and jazzy music that all work well together Truly a must see; even if you are not a kid!!!!

Avatar: This was a very long film, the reason I know that it was long because I went to sleep in the middle and when I woke up the film had another two hours left!!! Even though I did fall asleep, I still think that it was a good movie. The film is very breathtaking, it detracts you from the fact that the characters are caricatures, and too much of the dialogue is very basic. The visuals are very stunning and creative but the story is very basic.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Thanks we were trying to think of a kid friendly movie just today to go see. I forgot about the Princess and the Frog...we will perhaps go see it tomorrow.

Tina

film Girl said...

Yes, it was a great film....