Saturday, July 26, 2008

BUSY! BUSY!

Wow! I did it again! I did not want to get behind in blogging but I did! Well, here is what is going on. My film aired on BETV-J last week. What a great feeling to see something that you worked on actually play on the big screen! It was such a big deal that my hometown newspaper, “The South Dade News Leader,” published a front-paged story about it. I am going to scan it when I get home and put it on the blog. So at the present time, I am in the process of renting out my house in Florida, and I got someone to rent it all in ONE DAY! I am so Blessed! With the economy all messed up, I thought that it would take me forever to get someone. The good thing she is going to rent it with some of the furniture in it, so I won’t have to move everything out of it. So for the next few weeks, I will be getting the house ready for her to move in. On another note, my mom’s foundation finally got a grant writer to help us with get some money. I am so ready for this to happen. It has been a long haul in getting this foundation off the ground but I fill like this might be the year that everything happens.

No comments: