Sunday, July 6, 2008

WHAT A WEEK!




So this week was GREAT! My BF came to visit me from New York, and we really had a great time! Here is a breakdown of what happen:

Tuesday Night: Dinner at Jerry’s Deli, followed by cookies from Diddie Reese. If you have not had cookies from this little place in Westwood, I think you should go by there. Where can you still get a dozen of BIG cokkies for $3.75?

Wednesday Night: Ok, so this was the worst night ever. After being at the hair stylist late, and my friend was at an acting class, we the headed down to Hollywood to attend: the R&B LIVE Event at Cinnespace. Once there we found out that it was a private event ONLY! Why dosent’ their website say that, (http://www.rnblivehollywood.com/) and when I made reservations on the phone, the young lady did not say anything about that. So much for getting into the event, however it did look like something interesting to do on a Wednesday evening, but the prices are vvery high, so remember to make a reservation.

Other Days were spent going out to dinner with other friends, and just relaxing. The best thing that we did was the SPA at Burke Williams. If you have not had a chance to spa there, you have to do it! I suggest the Seaweed Wrap. After that wrap I felt like a new baby was born! (ttp://www.burkewilliamsspa.com/) All and all I had a great time, and I almost did not want my friend to leave, but hopefully she will be moving out here soon!

Next thing up! My other friend is celebrating her birthday on Tuesday, so I will be going back to Massage Garage for another SPA DAY! WOW THE LUCK!

THIS WAS THE BEST WEEK EVER! NOT DOING ANYTHING THAT RELATED TO WORK!

No comments: